The Force can’t protect you from everything. Sure, you can use it to push away some dangerous battle droids in the heat of battle. You can use it to pull a lightsaber to you from across the room. You can use it to predict your enemy’s movements during an intense duel. You can even use it to lift an X-Wing out of a swamp so you can dash off to Cloud City. But do you know what it can’t do? Keep you from getting wet during a rainstorm.
Let's just take a look at Obi-Wan’s little excursion to Kamino in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. It was raining cats and dogs there and did the Force protect him? Nope. He just got soaked. Sometimes, you need to use a good old fashioned umbrella to protect yourself from the rain!
- Star Wars Rebel/Empire LED Umbrella
- 32" long shaft has LED flashlight built into grip
- Canopy opens to 46" diameter
- Tip and ribs light up; can be either steady or strobe
- Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed