You know, when you think about it lightsabers and selfie sticks have a lot in common. Both are compact to carry around but expand when you need them. Both are first-world tools #FirstGalaxyProblems. Both can be used for evil or for good (taking photos of the whole family to send to grandma, getting more of the panoramic view than of yourself when you crest the summit). We wouldn't go so far as to call the selfie stick a more elegant solution for a more civilized age, but you get the idea.
This Star Wars Lightsaber Selfie Stick equips you with the hilt of Darth Vader's lightsaber. It telescopes to just over 40" when fully extended, and features an adjustable angle and tilt. The best feature, though, is being able to take photos remotely. When you plug the standard 3.5mm plug into your headphone jack, you can use a button on the hilt of the lightsaber to take a photo (if you have an iPhone). The Focus is strong with this one.Product Specifications
- Star Wars Lightsaber Selfie Stick
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Selfie stick featuring the hilt of Vader's lightsaber
- Spring-loaded slot which adjusts from 2 - 3 1/4" width holds phone securely
- Telescopes - 40 1/2" fully extended
- Adjustable angle and tilt
- Cable that plugs into your headphone jack allows you to take photos by pressing a button on the lightsaber hilt (compatible with iPhone )
- Weight: 6 oz.