If there's one thing you don't want to be, it's not ready for a meeting with Darth Vader. Dude strides so fast that his heavy cape billows out behind him. That's a good sign that he's going to be on time and you'd better be, too. Also, anybody who can Force Kick you from across the table is bad to anger during meetings. Be on time and be prepared or suffer the consequences.
Show up on time armed with this Darth Vader Briefcase to be ready for anything the Dark Side requires of you. This briefcase with styling like Vader's armor can hold old-school maps to the location of the Rebel base, your hologram projector (or your tablet or laptop if that technology is more your speed), and that risk assessment report you wrote on how the thermal exhaust ports really should be shielded. Hopefully you won't have to go after Smith in accounting again, 'cause he puts everybody to sleep and then nobody will be listening when it comes your turn....
- Darth Vader Briefcase
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- The briefcase Darth Vader carries to meetings with his executives
- Top handle shaped like Vader's lightsaber hilt
- Removable shoulder strap with pad adjusts from 12" to 23" drop
- Vader's helmet and Star Wars logo debossed on front & logo embossed on shoulder pad
- Includes a padded sleeve for your tablet or laptop
- Organizer inside main compartment contains 2 open pockets, 3 pen loops, and a chain key fob
- Rigid flap with 2 tuck lock clasps closes over all interior sections
- Materials: PU exterior, polyester interior
- Care Instructions: Use a slightly damp cloth to clean as needed. Wipe dry.
- Exterior Dimensions: 16" wide x 12 1/2" tall x 2 1/4" deep (at top - gusset allows bottom to expand to 4")
- Interior Dimensions
- Main Compartment: 15 1/2" wide x 11 1/2" tall x 2" deep
- Secondary Compartment: 15 1/2" wide x 11 1/2" tall x 1" deep
- Tablet/Laptop Sleeve: 14" wide x 10 1/2" tall x 1" deep (device held in place with an elastic strap with hook and loop closure)
- Weight: 3 lbs.