A canister always pays its debts.
This green, ovoid canister looks so innocent. People not familiar with Game of Thrones might ask you why you have a huge artichoke on your counter. And at that point, you can turn on them, eyes flashing, and quietly utter the words, "How DARE you insult my dragons."
Because to anyone worthy of your attentions this is obviously a container modeled after Rhaegal's egg from Game of Thrones. Perfect for storing pre-hatched dragons (capacity: 1) or whatever strikes your fancy. Maybe exotic cookies from the Eastern Market in Vaes Dothrak? The cookies stored in this container are beyond compare, Khaleesi. It is known.
- Game of Thrones Dragon's Egg Cookie Jar
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Officially-licensed Game of Thrones merchandise
- Modeled after Rhaegal's egg
- Capacity: Holds many cookies or one not-yet-hatched dragon
- Materials: Hand-painted ceramic
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" tall x 6" wide
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.